REGISTRATION OPENED !
CLICK HERE to register FREE.

Create an account  

For users privacy, our last domains: CarderHack.com and OmertaHack.net are moved to CardingTeam.cc

Deposit & Withdraw | About Verified Sellers and Escrow | Advertise | Scam Report | Tracking Number Details | WesternUnion Tracking | ICQ: 757897631

carding forums carding forums
revolut carding carding forums
Paid adv expire in 48 days
  • 92 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Verified Carding iPhone 12, 11, X, XS & Max & Samsung S20, MacBook, Laptops, TV

Is it possible to order iPhones to Germany??
Paid adv. expire in 31 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Selling CARDED iPhone 11, XS / XS Max, MacBook PRO / Air, Samsung S10, Laptops, TV

I'd like to get a quote for the iPhone 12 pro, and would like to know if you can reply back to the PM or reply in this chat to know if you're still active.

(Sunday 10 | 03:53:AM )AlexG13 Wrote: I'd like to get a quote for the iPhone 12 pro, and would like to know if you can reply back to the PM or reply in this chat to know if you're still active.

Yes, i'm still active !
iphone 12 carding
Send me Private Message 
Or contact me via email: [email protected]
I offer Tracking Number in maximum 24 hours (  https://cardingteam.net/misc.php?page=track )

[Image: jabOUCx.jpg]

Hey man

I want buy 1 iPhone 12 pro max 512gb (gold)
By you.
How much is it cost ?
And how do you want to work with me ?

Verified & Trusted Selling CARDED iPhone 11, XS / XS Max, MacBook PRO / Air, Samsung S10, Laptops, TV

Hello if you still active I want to buy you 2 iphone 12 pro max i live in france its possible ?

Yes

I want to buy 16 Inch 2.3GHz 8-Core Processor, 1TB Storage, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M.
Do you ship India to any address and how to start the deal with you? should I deposit the BTC to Escrow first?

ccstuff4youi have drop that understand business and i have been working with everything that u move 100% u will get ur % i'm proshiper as well u can ship if u ship and u dont get it i paid for it